Terms and Conditions
Wallace & Gromit’s Children’s Foundation. Charity no. 1043603
Shaun the Sheep & Shaun in the City ©& ™ Aardman Animations Ltd 2015
Reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website is prohibited. No part of this website including images, text and logos may be copied, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Wallace & Gromit's Children's Foundation.
Wallace & Gromit's Children's Foundation accepts no responsibility or liability for errors and/or omissions contained within this website and use of the site is purely at your own risk.
Links to other sites from the pages of this website are for information only and Wallace & Gromit's Children's Foundation accepts no responsibility for any material on any third party website which is linked from or to this website.
- Cookie: Google Analytics
- Name: _utma, utmb, utmc, utmz
- Use: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come from to the site and the pages they visited.
- More info: Click here for an overview of security at Google
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come from to the site and the pages they visited.
Click here for an overview of privacy at Google
Most web browsers give users some control of cookies through browser settings. To find out more about cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Capturing personal data
Wallace & Gromit's Children's Foundation will not share your data with any third party. If you have provided us with your details we may send you additional information we believe will be of interest about our causes The Grand Appeal, the Cots for Tots Appeal, Wallace & Gromit's Children's Charity and our projects Shaun in the City and Gromit Unleashed via email.
To comply with fundraising regulations, by agreeing to our Ts & Cs when submitting our Fundraising Registration Form you agree to:
- Use your best endeavours to raise money and not do to anything to bring the charity into disrepute
- Obtain and pay all money raised within two months of any fundraising activities
- Show the charity any material bearing our logo or any associated third party prior to printing or online publication
- Ensure all materials and correspondence include our charity name and registered charity number 1043603
- Obtain prior approval from Shaun in the City before approaching companies, press of celebrities
- Not collect on private property (e.g. shops, pubs, schools) without first obtaining the permission of the owner
- Not collect on public property (e.g. streets, parks) without both prior consent from the charity and a public collection licence
- Not carry out any house-to-house collections
- Not hold a raffle over more than one day without first obtaining a licence from your local authority
- Acknowledge that Shaun in the City cannot provide insurance for any of your events, please ensure that you obtain insurance if necessary
- Acknowledge that Shaun in the City cannot take responsibility for any losses made through or liability arising from your event
- Return any unused fundraising materials including collection tins at the earliest opportunity
- Inform Shaun in the City at the earliest possible opportunity if you have had to withdraw from or cancel your event
Please send any questions, comments or requests regarding this privacy statement to email@example.com.